Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Wait a sec... I'm getting lost


I'm losing track of where I'm at on this journey. I THINK I'm on Week 7 Day 1. Is that right? Maybe. That's what I'm going with. How the heck have I made it this far???? I'm AMAZED!!! Even when I used to run years ago, I would only run a mile and call it a day.


So this week I'm supposed to run 25 minutes on days #1, #3, and #5. This is in addition to a 5 minute brisk warm-up walk and a 5 minute cool down. My sources tell me that running at a moderate pace for 25 minutes is about 2 1/2 miles. Can I really run that long/far????


I DID IT!!! I'm in awe!!! Plus lots of stretches and some weights. And the best part is... I felt like I could keep going! I'm so pumped! And I'm sweaty. Off to the shower! I know... TMI... But can I just say... Wahoo!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

THAT'S SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!! Way to go Jenny!
Kim

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Jenny W said...

thanks for commenting on my blog! wanted to stop by yours and say CONGRATS.......KEEP IT UP! i'm still on my couch :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home