Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Training Week #3 Days #3 - #4 - #5

So back on day #2 I was really dragging and digressed back to week #2's prescribed workout.

On day #3 I walked outside for 20 minutes, but didn't call it much of a workout. I just needed to do it to keep in the routine.

On day #4 I proudly dug into the week #3 prescribed workout. It was surprisingly simple. I think I can easily do it again today. I felt really good. Actually I was wondering if the air conditioning in the kitchen has made a difference in the basement??? My treadmill is in the basement. The garage is hot and humid, but the basement has actually cooled off since I started using the AC in the kitchen. So I think that has a lot to do with the ease of my workout. I'm realizing more and more how the weather affects me.

So today is day #5. I didn't get up as early as I'd planned. Actually I woke up really early and could have slipped right out of bed, but I chose to wait for the alarm. That was not a smart move. Oh well, so I waited for the alarm and then some. Then I decided that I didn't want to work late today, so I got ready and was on my way.

It is now almost 6pm on Friday. I'm sitting at my desk at work. I've just finished a day-full of stuff. I remembered that the computer connection isn't working at home, so maybe I'd do a quick post from here instead. So the plan is to head home, hit the treadmill, drink some more water, and relax. I have early early early plans for tomorrow, so I must get plenty of rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home