Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Couch to 5K Training Week #6 Day #5


I kind of lost track of the prescribed workout, but wanted to get a good session in anyway. I walked a brisk 5-minute warmup, ran 20 minutes, and then walked for another 5 to cool down. I also did stretches, some weights, and crunches.


I'm thinking that 20 minutes should be about 2 miles. I can't tell because the digital display on my treadmill hasn't been working. I asked my Handy Hubby to look at it this week because now that I'm actually getting somewhere... I'm curious about the distance. I'm considering a run at a local park very soon. We'll see how things pan out with the weather this weekend.


YIPPIE - patting myself on the back. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home