Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Couch to 5K Training Week #3 Day #2

You know, vacations have a way of putting a dent in my best laid plans! I went away for a few days. Traveled in the car a lot. Was up in the wee hours of the AM and the late late hours of night. Oh it was fun, but my routine took a turn for the worst.

None the less, I shall press on. I should be on the training regimine for week number 3, but I've digressed back to week number 2's. I should have exercised yesterday, but it was actually a day of recovery more than anything else. On to today...

It is FREAKING humid!!! I noticed this the last really humid day we had, I really struggle through my exercise in this weather. Now I'm still unsure if its the weather, or if it's from the lapse in consistency, or both. I did it. I exercised. It was H-A-R-D and I did not like it.

So tomorrow I'm on to another day. (patting myself on the back for not succombing to complete laziness today.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home