Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I Need Running Shoes

My tennis shoes are rather worn. No pun intended. They were hand-me-downs from my MIL a couple years back. I have worn them just about out. I need to shop for a new pair of shoes and I'd like to be sure to get just the right pair.

Now I have custom made orthotics that I must consider when buying shoes. Does anyone have any suggestions re: finding the 'right' pair?

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

I have orthodics too. I prefer runners that are a little higher at the opening, since the orthodic gives my foot a boost up, if they are too low then my heel comes out.

Unfortunately I have to end my help there as due to the width and length of my feet I normally have to go to speciality shoe stores to get shoes long enough and thin enough, otherwise my toes are cushed and I can put 2 feet in 1 shoe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home