Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Training Week #4 Day #2

Since yesterday should have been a week #4 workout, but it wasn't... I did week #4's workout today. I admit, it was a little more difficult that I had imagined. I'm telling ya - I need those new shoes REALLY bad! I have some birthday money and a few other dollars stashed aside. I think I will use it for new shoes. Who am I kidding? Who has time for shopping?! It's been a crazy week and if things go as planned, it's not getting any easier.

Oh well... anyway... today's workout was very good. It ws difficult, but attainable. I like that. I'm so proud of myself for being at this for almost a whole month now! I'm kickin' the pig big time now!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Wow I can't believe it's week 4 already! You are soooo amazing for doing this! Congratulations, you totally deserve the kudos!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home