Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Training Week #2 Day #5

Ok so the last few days have really been a struggle for me. I really am convinced that it is at least partially weather related and partially diet related. I'm feeling much better this morning! YIPPE!!!

So I completed day #5's training this morning with crunches and a few weight training exercises. I am sweaty, but feel really good.

Just as a side note: I noticed a new park near us a couple weeks ago. Last night we checked it out and it is SO nice! There is at least a couple miles of paved trails with lights. We walked the short loop last night and I'm sure it was at least a mile. I can't wait to go back!

OK - off to shower and then work. UGH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home