Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Couch to 5K Training Week 7 Day 3


Disclaimer - today was NOT a good day physically speaking.


I stretched. I lifted some weights (squats and some upper body). I ran 25 minutes after a 5 minute warm-up and then had a 5 minute cool down with more stretches. Can I just say... today was hard.


Why was it easy 2 days ago and hard today? I'm thinking it has everything to do with humidity. Can that be right?


Do you eat or drink anything before a workout? How long before? I had some chick-peas and a serving of Triscuits for dinner about 2 hours before I ran. I had heartburn before my feet even hit the treadmill. Hmmmm.... I'm hoping this passes and that my next session is upbeat.


None the less... I have fulfilled the prescribed workout for my training.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home