Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weigh In


It's a typical term for Pig Kickers... or Farmers... Ha Ha


Anyway, I haven't weighed in with my doc since before the holidays. I did see her briefly for being sick a couple weeks ago, but that was not a weigh in visit. I'm not scheduled to go back until February.


I'm happy to report that I bought myself a scale last night. For years I've proclaimed that I do not want one. It's rather depressing. However, I've been thinking about it lately so I just splurged. Actually, my doctor told me that I should put greater emphasis on measurements, but I haven't taken those since before the holidays too. Hmmm... I wonder if I've gained or lost or stayed the same?


I shall weigh myself in the morning. I not a big fan of sharing the numbers, but I will give some thought to new short term goals and update my ticker accordingly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home