Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Veggie Challenge Week


As already stated, this week's challenge is to eat more veggies. If you are so inclined to join me... I'd love to share the experience with you.


Breakfast: 1 cup of Caramel Nut Crunch cereal with 3/4 cup of 2% milk


Coffee: Three cups with cream


Water: Working on a bottle now. Working on another bottle. Gosh - not doing very well on this idea. Hmmm... I need to step it up tomorrow.


Pills: Vitamin and Aspirin


Lunch: half a bowl of homemade vegetable soup and 4 tablespoons of reuben dip with 4 mini rye bread slices.


Snack: some raw mini carrots and 10 reduced fat crackers


Dinner: half bowl of homemade vegetable soup. What can I say? This is my habit... eating the same thing over and over.


Exercise: I have been doing housework all day. I have made at least a dozen trips from upstairs to the basement and back. I'm doing laundry, organizing Keiths closet and dresser full of clothes. I've done the dishes twice. No slacking here! I did sit down at the computer to do some work-related tasks. Whew! Long day. I stayed in all day, but I was productive. I think I will do some strength exercises before bed too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger mom of 2 said...

Thanks for visiting my eating blog! Having support is a great thing!

I love the idea of eating more veggies. Do you have a recipe for the veggie soup? If you do I would love to have it...veggie soup sounds awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home