Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday: Veggie Challenge Day 3

Sorry folks - I slept in this morning and that threw me way off.

Breakfast: Caramel Nut Crunch with milk

Pills: No

Water: 1/2 bottle before work, large glass with lunch, 1 cup of herbal tea this evening.... I'm still working on it.

Snack: fresh healthy veggies - grape tomatoes, celery, carrots, and snow peas

Lunch: Salad - lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, bacon, shredded cheese, etc. I just dipped in the bleu cheese and didn't finish the whole salad.

Dinner: Hmmm... still thinking on that. I'm not really hungry at the moment but I better have something so I'm not starving right before bedtime.

Worth mentioning: Keith told me last night that he loved my vegetable soup. Ha ha! I'm so pleased.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home