Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

And Kick Kick Kick some more!

Breakfast: oatmeal with a sprinkle of brown sugar and a splash of 2% milk

Pills: Mucinex DM and Antibiotic

Water: Working on a bottle

Coffee: 1 cup with cream

Snack: none today

Lunch: roast beef and cheddar on a roll (should have asked for light) and a spoonful of pasta salad.

Exercise: Many many steps... back and forth at work...

Dinner: salad with bleu cheese (dipping), steak, baked potato w/ butter

I guess I spent my red meat for the week!

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Feeling OK, or did you fall off? You didn't finish writing.
Kim

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

Physically fine but mentally stressed. Got some sad news from a friend... trying to process. Ugh.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger odat_kim said...

I'm sorry about your friend.

My other comment didn't save :(
I remembered that you were working hard to get ahead at work for your vacation, so no time to blog probably.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home