Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Temptation Tuesday

Today's goal will be to blast temptations. There will be no sneaking into the candy jar at work. I will make wise choices for lunch, something light yet satisfying.

Water - 8+ oz w/ vitamins. 20 oz. + with lunch. 17 oz. again after dinner.

Breakfast - 1 cup of Grape Nuts flakes with 1 cup of milk

Coffee - Working on a cup with no fat cream.

Pills - Antibiotic and Mucinex DM.

Snack - I have some left over pinapple from yesterday in the fridge at work. Nope - steering away from the pinapple. I had a cheese stick for a snack.

Lunch - salad with grilled chicken and a cheese quesadilla. I had the dressing on the side and just dipped my fork. I was very good.

Dinner - The last bowl of taco soup. I'm officially tired of it now.

Exercise - Working late at work again, so exercise is minimal. Throughout the day I did make a few trips back and forth across campus at work. Up the steps to the third floor (plus an extra set of steps from the basement on account of the weather) At home I did laundry... up and down the steps a few times for this.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jemit said...

I'm laughing.. I read this part of your blog and thought it said
"No more speaking into that jar of candy".. I believe the word was "sneaking".. I just read it wrong. And then I thought about myself.. I have tried speaking to the jar of candy- sometimes I win..sometimes not. But I do it just the same and hope no one heard me.. heheehe !!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home