Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Pressing On



Morning Pig Kickers. Motivation is definitely something I lack these days. Every night I confess to Keith... "I didn't exercise today. I need to exercise." Ugh!




Breakfast - Select Grains Whole Grain cereal with 2% milk.




Coffee - yes. Keith just made me a breve latte with his new fancy espresso machine. I'm so impressed. It's made with espresso and low-fat cream. Having an afternoon cup now.




Vitamin & Aspirin - yes.




Water - Not doing so hot on this topic... 20 oz with lunch.




Snack - 8 crackers and a spoonful of artichoke dip




Lunch - 1/2 of a turkey in a wheat pita and a handful of baked chips




Exercise -




Dinner -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home