Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Gotta Catch Up Again

I have not been posting because I've just been plain busy. I haven't been totally good on my diet this weekend. I should have had more water and less red-meat, but I haven't been totally bad this weekend either. I did eat salad, chicken & rice, and last night I made a burger with sauted onion and cabbage - served with bleu cheese. I know - weird. I do that sometimes.

I haven't been sitting around too much. After last week I think maybe I should be feeling rather rested by now. Keith took me to a museum in Pittsburgh on Saturday. I didn't much care for the museum trip, but it was good to walk around and do some steps. Saturday night we prepped and primed the upstairs hallway. I was the "go-for" for everything. Up and down two flights of stairs numerous times. My arms are still a little sore from all the painting. Who knew that it could be considered exercise? Sunday I went out to the farm and helped Rene'e. We winterized, so to speak. Starting last night, the horses will get grain 2x/day and sleep in their stalls at night. We cleaned the stalls and bedded them up nice and deep with fresh sawdust. We fluffed a bale of straw for the goat. We scrubbed all the water buckets and feed buckets. This was definitely good exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home