Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

One More Week

Yes folks... there is only one more week before THANKSGIVING!! Too bad I don't actually have a scale to see if I made my goal or not. I'm telling you, I need to just get one already!

Yesterday was a blur... thus I didn't blog so much. I'm not slacking... just a little overloaded with stuff.

Today's Stats:

Breakfast - cinnamon roll

Coffee - 3 cups with cream

Lunch - 1/2 chicken salad on a half slice of marble rye with a piece of hot pepper cheese and a handful of carrots.

Dinner - Buffalo Chicken Salad with blue cheese dressing and garlic toast.

Water - 1 bottle at work. 16 oz glass with lunch. 20 oz x2 with dinner.

Exercise - Nothing strenuous... back and forth at work and up and down the steps. I've GOT to move more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home