Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thirsty Thursday


Thursdays I sometimes try to consume extra water/fluids. Starting this day with that challenge is not the easiest. I drank the last bottled water last night. I MUST get more. I should be ok at work, but I will plan to stop on the way home tonight to get more for home.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with a sprinkle of sugar and a splash of no-fat cream. (yes - still out of milk)

Vitamin: YES, but I ran out of baby aspirin, which I am supposed to be taking daily too. I must put that on my list.

Water: I'm so bad - the only water I had was with lunch, probably only 30 oz.

Snack: I'm packing a bunch of snacks to keep at work... an apple, some mini-carrots, and some cheese sticks.

Lunch: Buffalo chicken sandwich with bleu cheese (just a little) and a handful of fries. (I shared the rest of the fries w/ my coworkers)

Exercise: The usual up and down the stairs at work, walk across campus 2x. I did some squats with weights in the evening. More stairs while doing laundry at home.

Dinner:
Salad ala Jen - I got one of those mixed greens salads that have radishes, carrots, and sugar snap peas in it. I fixed myself a plate of salad, then added grape tomatoes, a few raisins, a little bit of shredded cheddar cheese, some cooked veggies (brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and carrots) and topped it with a dribble of bleu cheese and balsamic vinagret.


Don't be alarmed - I often make up strange concoctions to eat. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home