Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sigh Of Relief


After concluding last night's meeting for work, I can sigh with relief. I have met my goal for yet another month and it has come to a close positively. A little less stress is always a plus.

Breakfast: Oatmeal (Keith made it for me) with a sprinkle of sugar and a splash of 1% milk.

Coffee: 1 cup so far with low-fat cream. Keith brewed the coffee this morning. Life is good. :)

Water: 1/2 a bottle so far with my daily vitamins. Finished that bottle on the way to work. 1 additional bottle. Hmmm... I'm not doing so hot. Ok - a huge glass with a refill at lunch. Getting better.

Lunch: Planning lunch out with co-workers to celebrate a birthday - Note to self... choose something light. 1/2 club sandwich (no condiments), cup of potato soup, and a tossed salad w/ blue cheese dressing.

Snack before Riding: 2 bite Snickers (should have shared a carrot with Duke)

Dinner: Turkey Reuben and a half of a brownie

Exercise: Planning to ride horses weather permitting. Rene'e is on notice and barn-clothes are packed. Note to self... don't forget your boots! I cleaned stalls and then rode Duke. Great evening. Feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home