Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, November 27, 2006

She's Back In The Saddle Again...

Here I go... back on the wagon... back in the saddle... Gonna kick that Pig!

Breakfast: oatmeal, splash of milk, and a spoonful of sugar

Coffee: HALF cup - YUKON (by Starbucks) and a splash of no-fat cream, 10 oz cappucino at work.

Vitamin: YES

Water: 30+ oz. with lunch. Working on another 10 now. 16 oz with dinner.

Snack: mini carrots

Lunch: buffalo chicken salad with bleu cheese dressing and garlic toast. YUM. I dipped the dressing instead of dumping it on, so I used about 3/4 of the serving provided. I only ate the middles of the garlic bread.

Exercise: Hmmm... I'm a loner. It's hunting season. Not sure what to do. It's too nice out to skip. Let's see how the day unfolds. Ya, well, I'm a bump on a log. I'm still catching up from the holiday. When I got home I was exhausted. I suppose that realistically speaking... exercise would energize... but I admit it... I was lazy. A better idea would have been to at least lift some weights and do some stretches in the midst of my laziness.

Dinner: grilled cheese on wheat, 2 servings of cooked carrots, a handful of chips, and a pecan cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home