Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Got To Catch Up

Yes, I've been out of the loop for a few days. Just so you know, I did not lose sight of my purpose here. I just had a few overwhelming days with work and then I didn't have the greatest weekend either, so computing was one of the last things I was up to.

I've been pretty consistent with my eating habits. Oatmeal for breakfast and sensible lunches and dinners. Trying to keep the water flowing although yesterday I didn't keep up so well.

Over the weekend I made a pot of chili, which was actually quite healthy. We also ate out on Friday (date night) and I had a sensible salad. So I'm not falling far from the wagon.

I also walked at the park this weekend. I walked a whole 5 miles, which is more than usual. By the time I finished my hip joints felt like they had sand in them and my feet were ouchy. Monday morning I woke up rather sore, but that worked itself out in a jiffy and I'm feeling fine now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home