Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wonderful Wednesday


Morning Pig Kickers.

Breakfast: The Usual... oatmeal with a sprinkle of sugar and a splash of no-fat cream. *still out of milk

Vitamin: YES

Water: 8 oz with vitamin. 16 oz. with lunch. 20 oz. with dinner.

Coffee: Working on the first cup with no-fat cream, Another cup at work with cream.

Snack: packing a handful of walnuts for later

Lunch: half of a turkey sandwhich on half of a croissant with a slice of hot-pepper cheese. A few baked chips. 1/2 cup of tapioca pudding.

Exercise: up and down those steps to the office - twice now. I'm not getting much exercise these days. It is dark by the time I get home and it is dark when I leave in the morning. Hmmm... I MUST step it up. Maybe I'll get out the treadmill afterall?

Dinner: Hmmm... I should be planning a grocery list soon. Keith took me to Max & Ermas. I had a half of a turkey reuben with a bowl of chicken tortilla soup, and 8 french fries (K shared his with me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home