Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Pig Was Kickin Me...

Whew! There went about a week load of holiday festivity. I wasn't so much Kickin The Pig... I think it was kickin me.

We had some delightful guests staying with us and celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday. This is by far my favorite holiday. During the preparation, I worked a sporadic schedule at work and then cleaned the house in the evenings. The sink broke and the toilet broke and Keith painted some furniture.... I dusted and swept and hung closet doors. I pitched things and organized and washed lots of clothes. I hung curtains in the guest room and Keith hung pictures and a mirror. Busy busy busy.

So, alas, the Pig Kicked Me. I ate all sorts of yummy no-nos. I have no idea if I met my 10# goal because I don't see the doctor until next week. Hmmm...

So - enough slackin. I need to pull myself up and turn the tide... and I intend to do so TODAY!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Jemit said...

you go girl !!!! KICK THAT PIG !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home