Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Couch to 5K Training Day #6

Woo Hoo almost a whole week!!!! YEAH!!!!

Today is not actually a training day. I usually work-out in the morning, but this morning I slept in because Keith was by my side. (he hasn't been all week) So tonight I shall get my butt in gear and do something! I will either go for a walk OR perhaps hit the farm and clean some stalls.

I can feel a downward pull today. I woke up with a sore throat. It's bothered me off and on all day long. P L E A S E tell me that I'm NOT getting sick!!! That would totally be like jumping ship and that would not be a good thing!!! So I've taken some cold medicine and hopefully that will kick it.

So that's where I am... still on track but not as pumped as I was a week ago. I HAVE to keep my focus!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

What about allergies? I get a sore throt first when my allergies start up for the season, and they started early this year (I have hayfever that typically doesn't start until late August, rather than late July).
Kim

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

It could be allergies... either way it's really bumming me out. I feel run-down, tired, and would like to just curl up and rest a while. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home