Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

5K Training - Day #1

Today I completed my first training. It was surprisingly easier than expected. I added my usual strength training and crunches at the end. The instructions say to only train 3-days per week. This allows your body its much needed rest. At the same time, I'm trying to develop consistent habits with exercise. I will resolve to exercise daily, but only train 3 days per week. So I will still do my morning walks, just maybe a little less intensity.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Wow Jenny that is sooo amazing, you should be so proud of yourself. I would love to train with you, but I'm still working on having my feet corrected. Running cause very painful leg issues for me as I found out in training with the running room for a 5k, I had to drop it after week 3. I'll totally cheer you on though!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home