Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why Am I So Tired?


I was tired last night. I was tired this morning. Now 2 cups of coffee later, I feel like getting this day on the road. This is crazy. I don't like that I rely so heavily on coffee to get my day started.


This mornings praise/prayer walk was good. I had no trouble waking up. I did some basic stretches and then hit the treadmill after putting a load of laundry in. I think that laundry is going to become a habit too. Why not?! It's right there near the treadmill. So this morning I'm in need of focus and revival. I've just been tired and struggling to get excited about exercising. I know it makes me feel good eventually, so why is it so hard to keep up with it? Why am I so lazy? I hate that. I must conquer!



  • cornflakes with 2%

  • small golden delicious apple

  • 2 cups of coffee with cream

  • 3/4 of a small regular hoagie
  • handful of french fries (my weakness!)
  • small water
  • another small water
  • Dinner = pickle & cheese sandwhich on whole wheat with light miracle whip
  • one whole orange
  • bottle of water
  • another bottle of water
  • (will probably end the day with a popsicle)

Went for my 10 minute afternoon walk. I zig-zagged through the building taking one flight of steps down, walk to the other end, another flight down, walk to the other end, etc. Then around the parking lot and zig-zagged my way back up. It feels good to stick with the program.

Tonight is a workout night. I didn't feel much like going to the gym, but believe me... I worked out plenty. I did some serious stretches, followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill, more stretches, some upper body weight training with the 10 lb. dumbells we bought last night. I'm taking a break and will finish up with crunches.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home