Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Long Weekend Here I Come



  • Breakfast at Eat n' Park with hubby. Had a variety of goodies - eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, cottage cheese, and a biscuit.

  • Late lunch with Re-Re - Giant plate of watermelon, strawberries, and blueberries. This was enough fruit for a week I think. Loved it though. I don't buy much fruit. A lot of it doesn't agree with me and Keith is not a big fan either.

  • Dinner at home alone - cottage cheese with salt and fresh ground pepper topped with grape tomatoes, mini carrots, pickle, and radish (all chopped) Crunchy and healthy!

Exercise has to be either tonight or tomorrow. It's raining outside now. Keith is off tomorrow and wants to work-out at the gym after church. That would give me time to just relax at home this evening. Oh how nice... (he's working) Maybe I'll do some crunches and maybe some weights later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home