Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday is Like Friday to me... I'm Off Tomorrow!


Breakfast - Raisin Bran with Skim Milk


Coffee - 1 1/2 cups with no-fat cream. 1 1/2 cups with cream at lunch. Odd - I usually go for water. Brrr... it's the chill's fault.


Lunch - buffalo chicken salad with bleu cheese and garlic toast. I actually only ate about half the salad - all the meat, but half the rest, even half the dressing. I pealed off the crust of the garlic bread -- not to be childish, but just figured I didn't need it.


Snack - None


Dinner - chicken with artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes, side of steamed vegetables, a few bites of warm pumpernickle bread with butter, and a few bites of the bloomin onion that Keith insisted on having. We had dinner at the Outback Steakhouse.


Exercise - Up the steps to the 3rd floor with a spring in my step x2. Hope to hit the gym tonight. Haven't been there since Monday. Gotta keep up with it. Ok - so we didn't do the gym last night. We haven't seen each other all week so we opted for a nice dinner out. We came home, crawled in bed, and had a lengthy theological discussion before turning the lights out and crashing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home