Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Over The Hump Day -- Woo Hoo!!!

Breakfast: Cheerios with skim milk.

Water: couple bottles during the day. Large glass with lunch. Gatorade in the evening.

Pills: Just vitamin.

Coffee: 1 cup with cream

Snack: A couple bites of Keith's peanut crunch bar.

Lunch: two plates of salad and a cup of creamy potato soup.

Dinner: On the run - Wendy's turkey and swiss and a few french fries shared with Keith. Diet coke.

Exercise: Steps at work and a lot of misc house work - steps... doing laundry.

How I'm Feeling

Morning: I'm obsessing over the fact that we are to have company tomorrow evening, yet the house is a wreck. I need cleaning time, and should have taken that into consideration last night when I decided to hang-out with Re-Re. Hmmm... Tonight we have Disciple II class and Keith wants to work-out after that. Thursday I'll likely get home just in time. So... what to do what to do what to do. Hmmm... Well, I suppose I should get this day on the road and figure it out as I go!

Afternoon: Rushed. Leaving work early to go home to do some more house work.

Evening: Rushed. Class... need dinner... TIRED.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger mom of 2 said...

I stress about how my house looks, too. I've recently come to terms with the fact that we live in our house, so that is why it looks lived in! Don't stress...they are coming to see you, not your house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home