Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mid-week... Can't wait for Friday!

Breakfast: Raisin Bran with skim milk.

Coffee: 1 cup with cream - thinking about another as we are out of water and I forgot to bring some with me this morning. + 2 cups with cream at GG Bible Study and a Medium diet coke.

Lunch: 1/2 bowl of chili with sprinkle of cheddar cheese. Small grilled cheese with tomato on sour dough bread. Side of fresh fruit salad - melon & pinapple.

Snack: none

Dinner: Bowl of broccoli cheese soup and a cheese burger

Exercise: 2 trips up the steps to the 3rd floor with a spring in my step. I'm feeling the pull from my workout 2 nights ago so it's not easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home