Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, March 26, 2007

No Time For Dilly Dally

Breakfast: Raisin Bran w/ non-dairy, no-fat creamer.

Pills: Yes, but on the run.

Water: Yes, but also on the run. Large glass with lunch. One bottle in the afternoon. Another in the evening.

Coffee: 1 cup with no-fat cream.

Lunch: salad, 3 half-slices of pizza hut pizza, and one breadstick. (probably not the greatest choice.)

Snack: None yet, but if I decide that I need one, I have mandarin oranges.

Dinner: 1 small cube steak, mashed potatoes, and a healthy helping of sliced beets.

Exercise: Steps at work. I had forgotten that my employer has a gym subsidy program. If you sign up for the wellness program at work and go to your gym of choice at least 3x per week, you get a reimbursement subsidy. There are multiple levels of reimbursement depending on the level of improvement that is achieved. Given our recent commitment to use the fitness center at our community center, I think this would be a nice additional benefit. Thus, I shall schedule the initial fitness test to establish my baseline fitness level. Went to the gym -- stretches, 25 minutes on the recumbant bike level 3 (moderately hard), and 5 laps around the indoor track. I skipped the weights because it was really busy tonight.

How I'm Feeling

Morning: Rushed so far.

Afternoon: Too full from lunch. Have to get back to work. Break is over.

Evening: Too warm in here. Feeling pretty good having just been at the gym. Going to work on my devotions a while and then settle in for the night.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger mom of 2 said...

that's awesome that your work will pay for you going to the gym...that is a great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home