Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Off To A Rushing Start On Tuesday

Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with no-fat creamer. I know - this is crazy! I just want to buy milk already, but it won't keep unless I freeze it and that's no good. Ugh.

Pills: Forgot. Oops.

Water: Hmm... Large glass with lunch. Working on a bottle now. Finished and a peach green tea with dinner.

Coffee: 1 cup with no-fat cream.

Lunch: Salad w/ Caesar dressing and a half order of fries

Snack: green tea frap at Starbucks

Dinner: roast beef, mashed potatoes, and salad with bleu cheese dressing. THANKS Re-Re!!!

Exercise: Steps at work... not much else.

How I'm Feeling

Morning: Tired. Slept ok. Tried to get to work earlier so I can get out earlier.

Afternoon: Full from lunch, but salad isn't as heavy as the usual sandwich, so that is good. I have much to tackle and am right on it already.

Evening: Lazy. Board. A little tired. Ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home