Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday's Gone With The Wind... isn't that a song?


Breakfast: 6 Ritz crackers with peanut butter


Coffee: 2 cups with cream


Water: 1/2 bottle on my way to work. Oh darn... we are out of water in the office. This is not good.


Lunch: half of a turkey & swiss on a light bun with pesto mayo, but I pealed most of the bun in half. Just thinking I could do without the extra bread. Also had a side of fresh fruit - melon.


Snack:


Vitamins: not yet


Dinner:


Exercise: Up the steps with a spring in my step x2!


How I'm Feeling



  • Morning - Didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Chilly on the outside but cozy under the covies! None the less, got myself up and out the door for work.

  • Afternoon - Pretty good. Not as tired as I am when I have too much lunch. I ate rather light today, which I should do more often. Ready to tackle more work.

  • Evening -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home