Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mid-March and Still Kickin'


Computer's up and running again. YIPPIE! Back to the norm at our house and into the present age. Many thanks to my Mom for some new piggy artwork.

Breakfast: Raisin Bran with Ultra Skim. I bought hubby his very own half gallon of whole milk this week. He has some protien drinks he's making with them and whole milk is much better for him than skim. On account of his circumstances, I have bought myself ULTRA Skim, which actually is just fine despite my long time love for whole milk and sometimes even raw milk. Ahhh... I must resign myself to the latter.


Pills: Yes (Good girl)


Water: Does Gatorade count? I'm not sure because it has sugars in it. I bought a case of water, but it is still in the car. Is my laziness shining through? I had this nice bottle of Gatorade in the fridge and thought I'd substitute this morning. Hmmm... Large glass with lunch.


Coffee: 2 cups with cream at work.


Lunch: Side salad with caesar dressing and a small bowl of cream of mushroom soup. Two packs of crackers.


Snack: 2 Hershey's mini chocolates. I HAVE TO STOP WITH THE CHOCOLATE!!! On another note - Today was "Free Fruit Day" at work. I chose a navel orange, but I haven't eaten it yet.


Dinner: A cuup of whole wheat penne pasta with a 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese and 1/4 cup of salsa. (I make it up as I go)


Exercise: Stairs as usual. I'm still trying to climb them a little faster than usual. When I get behind someone slow I can definitely feel the drag in the climb. I don't like that. On another note, I can feel the muscles in my legs reminding me that I have been doing a lot of squats every night. They are not fully accustomed to it yet, but that will come in time. 15 Minutes on the treadmill. Not much - but just trying to create a habit, even if it's short.


How I'm Feeling

Morning: Up at the usual time despite the idea of sleeping in. Feeling like a huge pressure has been lifted at work, yet more to come in very short order. Fumbling along this morning and will be on my way to work shortly. I miss my hubby. I did not get to see him yesterday. I don't like it when our work schedules pan out that way.


Afternoon: Actually I am feeling rather tired and worn out. Am I coming down off a high after my two cups of coffee? Or maybe it's just my lunch slowing me down? I don't know. I need to snap out of it! There is much to accomplish before this day comes to a close.


Evening: TIRED!!!! When will the energy come? I so wish that Keith was home tonight because it would be a great evening for tennis. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home