Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, March 23, 2007

It's Friday... Let's Dance!

I'm so glad it's Friday. I'm T-I-R-E-D this week. It's been chalked full of stuff. I need to get moving early so I can skip out early.

Breakfast: Raisin Bran with Ultra Skim Milk

Water: Half bottle in the morning. 1 large glass with lunch. 1 medium glass with dinner and 1/2 a gatorade in the evening. (I still don't know if those count)

Coffee: 1 1/2 cups with no fat cream.

Pills: Ooops totally forgot as I was in a rush to get going this morning.

Lunch: Half turkey and swiss on a light bun with lettuce, tomato, and mayo, and 1 spoonful of dilled potato salad.

Dinner: Satisfied a craving. Funny - I don't eat fish - YUK, but... Long John Silver fish I will eat a little. Is it weird that I craved this food that I really despise? 1 piece of fish and 2 planks of chicken, 2 hushpuppies, a few bites of coleslaw and a few french fries. I didn't finish the meal, but it satisfied the odd craving I had.

Exercise: Steps at work. Steps in the evening in Pittsburgh.

How I'm Feeling

1. Morning: A little bit sore from working out last night. Slept pretty good though. As much as I'd like to linger on the computer this morning, I must get to work early so I can get out early.

2. Afternoon: Can't remember. I should have blogged it when I got back from lunch.

3. Evening: I love date night. Feeling lazy, but still put some make-up on and perfume and set out for a nice evening with Keith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home