Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wild Wednesdays



YEAH!!!
SPRING HAS SPRUG!!!


Morning. Looking forward to a day full of crazy! Work work work and then study study study!!!


Breakfast: A banana - YUCK! But I made myself eat it because my eye has been twitching. I think I must need the potassium. And a bowl of Honey Bunches Of Oats with Cinnamon.
Water:...

Pills: Just the vitamin.
Coffee: One cup with cream.

Lunch: half of a turkey and cheddar with tomato and mayo on wheatberry toast, a few french fries, and a side salad with bleu cheese (dipped).

Snack: None.

Dinner: Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwhich, Fries (shared) and a diet coke.

Exercise: Steps at work. Otherwise none other than mind exercise... had Girls Group and Disciple II last night.

How I'm Feeling

MORNING: Feeling good. Lot's on my mind. Refreshed. Got to get this day on the road!

AFTERNOON: FULL from lunch. Should have had less. Dragging.


EVENING: Like a scholar... study study study... and connected well with hubby - great theological discussion over dinner! Awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home