Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Another Mad Monday!!!

I'll try to do my best keeping up with blogging from the workplace - at least for Kicking the Pig - until we get the home ISP on the mend. I hope that's today, but hubby was sleeping so soundly when I left. I suspect he will awaken just in time to rush out for work... and so maybe he won't have time to follow-up on our internet woes.

Anyway...

Breakfast: Vanilla LaCreme Yogurt with sunflower seeds

Water: 1/2 bottle thus far. Large glass with lunch. Working on another bottle now.

Pills: Oops - completely forgot this morning!

Coffee: Working on a cup. Make that 2 cups with cream.

Lunch: half of a turkey & swiss on a light bun with lettuce, pickle, tomato, and mayo and a side of fruit and Sun Chips.

Dinner: Chicken Marsala (only a little bit of gravy), brown rice, and roasted vegetables.

Snack: 1/4 cup of chocolate ice cream with 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter and a sprinkle of chopped pecans. (Why?????)

Exercise: Steps Steps Steps -- still trying to keep a spring in my step! In the late evening I did some squats, stretches, simple weight training for my upper arms/torso, and some sit-ups.

How I'm Feeling -

Morning: Blah - have tons to do today in very little time. Not feeling the rush yet, but will be very soon I'm sure. Stiff neck on the left side. I must have slept wrong or something.

Afternoon: Achy - Sore. A little bit tired, but staying busy. It's the weather I'm sure. Can I sleep in tomorrow?

Evening: Relieved that it's over... (meeting at work) yet completely beat and ready to rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home