Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

MIM Challenge Day #7

Yippie - this weekly challenge is coming to a close. I am excited because it was hard for me. It's the weather that deters me from moving more.

MIM Challenge Tally for today: 3+ hours of farm work. I even jogged through the snow to the barn. See - moving it more makes me want to move even more. Love it!

Breakfast: bowl of Life cereal with skim milk.

Lunch: half a sandwich with turkey, swiss, mayo, and Grey Poupon.

Coffee: 1 cup with powdered Hazelnut creamer. 1 cup of tea with the same creamer. 1 cup of hot cocoa.

Snacks? I guess you could consider the hot chocolate to be a snack. A popsicle.

Dinner: Homemade macaroni and cheese made with whole wheat pasta and a generous helping of mixed vegetables. And a CapriSun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home