Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday: Veggie Challenge Day #5

Am I really reaching Day FIVE?! Wow! Who knew that I would have that many vegetables in the house for so long?



After some speculation yesterday on the wishy-washy thought that maybe I could skip veggies today or maybe I could not.... We all know the answer... NO WAY! Now if I could only make this a die-hard habit I'd be set!



Breakfast: 1 cup cereal with 1/2 c 2% milk



Coffee: not yet. 1/2 cup with cream. I had a half a cup of regular tea (plain) in the afternoon.



Pills: no - on the list tho.



Water: I'm having a cup of mint herbal tea with honey and no-fat cream this morning. Hmmm... that's different! Light and refreshing actually. If you have the desire to try a cup, you can find it at your local Starbucks, online, or at the Vulhop household while supplies last.




Working on a bottle of water now. Had a large glass with lunch. Having another cup of herbal mint tea now -- after dinner.

Snack: Packing another veggie bowl. Yum-O and a couple handfuls of popcorn.



Lunch: chicken patty with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickle, and mayo on a bun. Side salad with ranch dressing dipped.



Dinner: a can of green beans with a teaspoon of butter. (as per the can 3.5 servings) and 12 reduced fat crackers with reuben dip.



Exercise: 50 stairs x2 then 30 stairs in the parking garage and more stairs from the basement once I got home. I need to move a little but it's pushing 9pm and I haven't done my devotions yet. Maybe I'll just do some stretches and squats with weights. Gotta keep my priorities straight.



Notes to self:




  1. Steer clear of the devil! (candy)

  2. Tip the water bottle.

  3. More moving!!!! Crack the whip!!!!

TOTAL VEGGIE CONSUMPTION TODAY= 8.5

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home