Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

MIM Challenge Day #6

MIM Challenge Tally: Farm Chores 2 1/2 hours. Add to that another hours worth from this evening. Now that's my kind of exercise! Breakfast: 2 pieces of honey oat toast with peanut butter and a cup of hot chocolate. Coffee: 1 cup. Snack: None so far. Lunch: Lean Cuisine Brick Oven Style Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza. YUMM-O! And healthy too! The only thing missing is a little side salad. I'm going to have to get some of these for myself to take to work for lunch. This weeks challenge is coming to a close. I think I might go back to the Veggie Challenge??? Not sure. Oh - and I'm supposed to weigh in today, but I'm not home... so I'll have to wait. Dinner: Smoked turkey and swiss on Olive Oil bread with light mayo and a squeeze of Grey Poupon. 3/4 c. skim milk. Rene'e uses pint size jars for drinking glasses. I think I might put a few in my cupboards as well. Since I really should be measuring more, this is an easy way to measure milk, juice, or any other drinks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home