Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

MIM Challenge Day #4 - Thursday

MIM Challenge Tally:

  • Stairs - up and down up and down up and down UGH




Breakfast: 3/4 c. Raisin Bran with 3/4 c. 1% milk

Pills: Aspirin

Water: 1/2 bottle before breakfast. Large glass with lunch. Larger glass with dinner. 1/2 bottle before bed.

Coffee: 1 cup with no fat cream - with hubby - "Bella Florentina" + 1 cup with cream at work. 1 cup of tea with cream (afternoon)

Snack: Hmmm... running out of options. I need to go to the grocery store soon. No snacks.

Lunch: 1/2 Turkey and Provolone on Foccacia bread with sun-dried tomato mayo, lettuce, tomato, and pickle. Spoonful of mixed fruit (melon, grapes, and pinapple)

Dinner: boneless skinless grilled cajun chicken, side salad with bleu cheese, and a scoop of garlic mashed potatoes (no gravy)

Exercise: Refer to MIM Challenge Tally

Moods & How I'm Feeling:

  • Morning: Rested and upbeat. Hubby is off today so I will try to get home early to spend some quality time with him. That makes me happy.
  • Afternoon: So far so good. Happy and plugging along in my work. Not accomplishing as much as I had aspired at the start. I have a few more items to address and then I'll shove off for home, early as planned. Perhaps I'll get some much needed rest so I can tackle this all again tomorrow.
  • Evening: Absolutely beat. Run down. Tired and wanting to 'catch up.'

My MIM Challenge is not going so well. It is dreadfully cold outside so I'm hard pressed to venture out for a walk. Meanwhile I have worked late almost every day this week and thus when I finally arrive at home I am utterly exhausted. I have done some squats and one day I did some aerobics. I'll do better this weekend because I'm staying at the farm and there are plenty of chores to be done there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home