Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday

Doing better today, but feeling really lazy!

Breakfast - Special K with 2% milk and a few slices of apple and a few sips of coffee.

Lunch - turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with miracle whip and a handful of chips.

Dinner - 3 square pieces of thin and crispy spinich and mushroom pizza.

Snacks - A handful of cherry tomatoes and a popsicle (not together)

Exercise - I'm really not feeling so good... hmmm... I was entirely lazy throughout the day. I watched more tv today that I would normally watch in a week. YIKES.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. I am satya from India.
I read your blog. Its cool. I guess i'm gonna start my diet from tomm.

BTW this is my blog http://satyadreamt.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home