Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Kick That Nasty Pig!!!

Somewhere between the holiday luncheon at work and the McDonald's cheeseburger and fries that I had for dinner last night.... I fell far from the wagon and now I'm running after it! I am so getting back on!

I am out of oatmeal and yogurt... but not Special K.

Breakfast: bowl of Special K with 2% milk

Coffee: 1/2 cup Komodo Dragon with half & half (out of fat free)

Vitamin/Aspirin: Yes

Water: Working on it (slow going)

Snack: raspberry yogurt 99% fat free, but 10 mg of cholesterol

Lunch: bowl of Kelloggs low fat Granola with raisins. Skim milk. Together only 3 g of fat and 2.5 mg of cholesterol.

Exercise:

Dinner:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home