Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Temptation Tuesday

Breakfast - Oatmeal with sugar and a splash of 1% milk

Snack - yogurt and a handful of mini carrots. 2 popsicles.

Lunch - egg salad on croissant with baked chips, mini carrots, and celery. I think maybe I didn't think this thru very well. Eggs are not good for my cholesterol. Dumb Dumb Dumb!

Water - 1 bottle on the way to work + 16 oz with lunch

Coffee - 2 cups with low-fat cream

Exercise - I hope... nope - not feeling well. Ugh. draggin!

Dinner - 2 slices of homemade pizza.

Temptations blasted - I wanted a candy bar after lunch, but I avoided the urge. I wanted a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream, which is in the freezer. I bought it for Keith.... oh it looks so yummy. NOPE - temptation blasted! Yippie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home