Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Get With It Wednesday


Morning. I'm feeling rather blah. Could it be the lack of exercise? I've been wondering if I'm coming down with something. I have just a little bit of conjestion and just haven't been feeling so great overall. I'll try to remember to take some Airborne today when I get to work.

Breakfast - oatmeal with a sprinkle of sugar and a splash of 1% milk. My day always starts out good, even though I don't like to eat breakfast. What happens?

Coffee - 1 1/2 cups with low fat cream

Water - Working on a bottle already. New idea this week = drink a bottle on the way to work and then I'll already be one up before coffee. + 16 oz with lunch. Another bottle in the afternoon. + 10 oz before bed.

Snack - slim fast bar (late afternoon)

Lunch - tortilla soup and a mini-half sandwich - turkey and hot pepper cheese on a half of a thin slice of marble rye.

Exercise - some strength/toning exercises, nothing cardiovascular unless you count the stairs at work and all the back and forth across campus.

Dinner - bowl of squash soup and a half of a turkey & swiss sandwich on Healthnut whole wheat bread - with a dab of thousand island dressing instead of mayo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home