Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Slow Starter Sunday

I like Sunday's, but then Monday is so close that it's kind of depressing. Ugh.

Breakfast: Last piece of apple cinnamon bread with imitation butter.

Coffee: One cup with no fat cream so far.

Snack: an apple

Lunch: ginger teriaki boneless pork spare ribs served with herbed mashed potatoes and fresh steamed asparagus

Exercise: Sabbath day... should have walked, but it is already dark. Going to keep it simple today. Maybe I'll do some strength training with weights in a bit.

Dinner: nothing so far... it's 6pm and I'm anything but hungry. I'll probably have some of my squash soup that I whipped up yesterday. Not yet though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home