Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Pig Kicked Me...


Wow... I never realized how entirely far I had fallen since summer/fall. I am kicking myself in the butt over not keeping up. In my own defense, I was sick for a long time. I had trouble breathing and was generally fatigued and over-stressed. UGH!


So today I climbed back onto the treadmill and completed Day #1 of the C25K program. It was not actually that difficult. It's just that with every step I felt the weight of my body. I want to feel light on my feet, and that I am not.


As far as my diet today. I confess... I had a donut in the morning and a very small brownie in the afternoon. I had sensible foods otherwise and only 2 cups of coffee all day. I am over-stressed at work... like more than EVER!!!!! And I cracked and had sweets. I have no idea what makes me think I need sweets to bust my stress. It's not like it works! It probably makes things worse overall anyway. I'll do better tomorrow.


I am tracking my consumption and surprisingly I have stayed within acceptable range for calories, carbs, protein, and fats... even with the mishaps. There is still much room for improvement! One of the first things I must tackle is consuming more water and more vegetables.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

For me I think I need sweets when I'm stressed because I think I deserve something yummy, and the sugar might be a pick me up since I'm likely feeling drained and overwhelmed.
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home