Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Kick The Pig!!!!

WARNING!!! ATTENTION!!!
FRUIT & VEGGIE CHALLENGE
IN PROCESS

Morning.

Breakfast - Raisin Bran with skim milk.

Coffee - 2 cups with no-fat cream.

Snack - 10 M&Ms. I like this snack because it fills a void and is rationable. (They were on sale at the grocery store and it was such a good deal that I could not pass it up! But I'm sharing with everyone at work, so this will not be only my downfall.)

Pills - not lately. What's wrong with me?!

Lunch - going out today. Office outing with my old boss. (Lucky lady - now retired.) Taco salad and chips shared with my friends.

Dinner -

Exercise - Up the steps to the 3rd floor x2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home