Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, April 09, 2007

FRESH

This weeks challenge: Eat more fruits & veggies and loose 3 pounds! Here we go!

I'm happy to report that my weight gain only appears to be a half a pound. Hmmm... that can't be right!!! I weighed myself 3 times and YES - only a half pound heavier. I also took my measurements. I lost just shy of an inch in my bust, waist, and hips. WOW I also didn't think that was so! Yippie!! My spirits are lifted... but still sticking to the challenge at hand.

OK - off to work... I shall have breakfast there.

It's going to be one of those rush rush rush weeks here at work! Deadlines abound!!!

Breakfast - Raisin Bran with skim milk

Coffee - 1 cup

Water - Large glass with lunch. Working on a bottle of it now. Another bottle in the afternoon. An extra large glass with dinner.

Lunch - roasted veggies, chick pea salad, and a half of a turkey sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and mayo. (I think my next exclusion will be the mayo. Why do I put it on the sandwich anyway? As if I need it or something????)

Snack - none so far

Dinner - half of a turkey & cheese on tomato basil bread and a cup of broccoli cheese soup at Panera Bread. I shouldn't have... too much and too expensive. Saving grace -- well, Keith forgot something at home that he needed at work. So when I got home I ran it out for him, just in time to catch him for his dinner break. I was delighted because he was sleeping when I left for work and I was sleeping by the time he got home from work. So... a little dinner shared is good for the heart.

Exercise - Up the steps to the 3rd floor with a spring in my step x3. My coworker has commented that I'm a speed-walker today. Hmm... I think that's a good thing! My desire to go to the gym was thwarted by the need to deliver goods to Keith in the evening. By the time I was home I was completely beat.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Yay, on the inches lost, way to to go!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home