Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, March 09, 2007

TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF I needed it!




This week has been entirely stressful. The next couple of days will be no exception despite the fact that the weekend is upon us.




Breakfast... half of a peach muffin.




Coffee... 2 cups with non-dairy creamer.




Pills... oops... forgot.




Water... one bottle on the way to work. one large glass with lunch. working on another now.




Lunch... half a turkey with muenster cheese on a light bun, roasted red pepper mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles. Mmmm... with a side of potato salad.




Snack... nah... not yet anyway.




Dinner... Hmmm... going out with my friend tonight. We are going to a concert in Pittsburgh. I wonder what we'll do for dinner? Hard to say... I'll report back later.




Exercise: See Challenge Tally




How I'm Feeling


MORNING... Tired, but making it. Should I eat breakfast or shouldn't I? I need to have those labs done but I just don't really feel like doing that today. I'm not hungry, but I know I have to eat.... blah blah blah




AFTERNOON... WOW, this day is rockin and rollin. I mean it has been a constant rush. Everyone needs something and I'm the one they are asking. My two co-workers are off today so it's just me and the Big Cheese and our offices are across campus so we hardly bother eachother. Still... busy busy busy. I am thankful to be able to take a short break and log my lunch consumption.



EVENING...




MOVE IT MORE CHALLENGE TALLY


  • Up three flights of stairs with a spring in my step
  • Up three flights of stairs with a spring in my step - whew!!! This is not easy!!!
  • 15 squats while waiting for the printer (no coworkers here today so nobody is weirded out over it) LOL

I'm a little frustrated. I'm feeling like I have had the energy to meet this challenge this week, but not the time. I mean really... every work day has been a late one. I come home exhausted to a messy house and a hungry husband who has also been having a stressful week. I am moving, but I'm not so convinced that it is "more." I did put a spring in my step when I take the stairs at work. Believe me -- it's not easy. I know it's not enough though. Maybe I should start doing squats and stretches at the copier? I think my coworkers would be a little weirded out by that tho. Oh well... I shall press on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home