Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Turning Stress Into Energy


Is that possible? Can I really turn stress into energy?


Breakfast: Raisin Bran with 1% milk.


Pills: Yes - Baby Aspirin and Vitamin


Water: 1/2 bottle so far. Taking it on the road with me. I'm still trying to trick myself into the habit of drinking water while driving. Finished that one. 2 small bottles at work so far. I should go get a nice big glass full.


Coffee: Not yet. 1 cup with cream at work.


Lunch: 1 piece of pizza and a salad w/ bleu cheese dressing (dipped not drenched)


Snack: 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries


Dinner: 2 mini quich'e, a spoonful of fresh fruit, 1/2 of a round of fried mozarella cheese, and a few fresh veggies with ranch dip.


Exercise: At least three trips hoofin' it up the steps today with a bounce in my step. Why aren't they getting easier? I'm beat by the time I get close to the top.


How I'm feeling


  • MORNING: Pretty good. Rested again. Prayerful for Keith who is also anticipating a stressful day. He's supposed to be observed by the Regional Manager again today. They have him on the fast-track for becoming a manager. He needs to meet his challenges head-on with an opportunistic attitude. As for me... well... I best get into work where my own stressful situation awaits me.

  • AFTERNOON: Oh ya... the stress rolls on. I'm sinking, but deliberately taking a break at the moment. I'm feeling a little bit of tired creeping up on me. Perhaps I might grab another cup of coffee? Or maybe I'll just catch up on water and then re-assess in about an hour or so. Maybe I just need to hydrate?

  • EVENING: Completely beat! Had meetings until 730 PM. These long days are killing me.

MOVE IT MORE CHALLENGE TALLY: ...
  1. Steps to the 3rd floor with a spring in my step
  2. Steps to the 3rd floor with a spring in my step
  3. Steps to the 3rd floor with a spring in my step
  4. What's next??? More steps?!.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home